MCOM-PC is a radar people counter with LoRa™ data connection. An integrated radar sensor detects persons moving parallel to the device. A person is counted as soon as he or she enters and leaves the detection zone.
The device can be wall or ceiling-mounted. Maximum measuring distance (distance between sensor and person) is 10m.
The number of persons passed by is transmitted cyclically over LoRa™ Network.
- Completely anonymous unidirectional person-counting
- No camera – no data protection concerns
- Very robust radar movement detection with advanced digital signal processing
- Versatile rugged housing with vandal protection
- Wall or ceiling-mountable
- 868MHz LoRa™ Class A low power communication
- Created in Interlaken – Swiss made
- Smart Floor Cleaning
- Facility Management
- Usage measurement
We sell this product to solution providers and corporate customers only.
Please contact us if you are interested integrating this product to your facility management solution.