MCOM-PC is a radar people counter with LoRa™ data connection. An integrated radar sensor detects persons moving parallel to the device. A person is counted as soon as he or she enters and leaves the detection zone.
The device can be wall or ceiling-mounted. Maximum measuring distance (distance between sensor and person) is 10m.
The number of persons passed by is transmitted cyclically over LoRa™ Network.
- Completely anonymous unidirectional person-counting (no camera)
- Very robust radar movement detection with advanced digital signal processing
- Versatile rugged housing with vandal protection
- Wall or ceiling-mountable
- LoRa™ Class A low power communication
- Created in Interlaken – Swiss made
- Facility Management
LoRaWAN Radar People Counter unidirectional, EU868, black